What's the best "Mouse Pad" for gaming? Any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
I'm really tired of the piece of crap mouse pad that i have now. I've got a Razer Diamondback mouse and it's awesome, but my mouse pad is too small. I wanna pick up the ultimate mouse pad for gaming. Can anyone help me buy one?

Get a desktop calander. Seriously.

The very best mouse pad I ever had was a 18" x 24" desk calander. man, you could whip from one side of the screen to the other with room to spare.

They run about $2.50 in any office supply store. Or check WalMart.

Steeplad S&S all the way

The only mousepad that compares to it is the icemat and other steelpad. Unfortunetly I would break an icemat and it would kill me

Razer eXactMat

I have used both an Icemat and the steelpad. They don't compare. My mouse moves with almost no friction on the eXactMat and it fits my desk perfectly. Plus it has a speed and control side, I think the control side works best with optical mice.

Optical mice don't really need mouse pads. Many people I know feel mouse pads are basically obsolete. But I still find that a mouse pad feels more comfortable except for my laptop which is on my bed most of the time. I just hate the mouse sliding on wood. My laptop mouse (MX510) at least slides on bed sheets so its smooth and there is traction. Not to mention unlimited room. For me it feels too slippery sliding across wood but I think the fact that I used mouse pads when I started using PCs makes me continue to use them. Because in reality only non-optical or non-laser mice need mouse pads. Even so, its all personal preference anyways. I still use the Duke Nukem 3D mousepad I got with the game for my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom