I have no clue which computer to get!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibuyerpower and abs have been shipping people broken PC's though right?

Oh well, she posted a new thread, and I built a nice little setup :)

just go to ibuypower.com and config yourself up something to your liking. you don't very nice stuff,all you really need is a a64 3000+, dfi or msi mobo, 512mb ram, 80gb hd, and a monitor/mouse/keyboard if you don't already have it. that'll suit you fine.

Rachel,

My old computer was 8 years old when she died (RIP), My parents finally moved what was the family computer into my Room and I inherited all the problems with it...Yey. Anyway I got my new machine Costom built locally for around $1,100 It is A pentium 4 300ghz with 496 MB of RAM, It might not be the Very Best you can get, but it does what I need, and it sounds you are very much in the Same boat

It will play your sims, music, allow you to surf the Web and other stuff . Maybe it's worth looking into

Jake

don't get jakec's computer or his specs, not worth it at all

btw, abs overcharges like hell and ibuypower sucks

jakec said:
Rachel,

My old computer was 8 years old when she died (RIP), My parents finally moved what was the family computer into my Room and I inherited all the problems with it...Yey. Anyway I got my new machine Costom built locally for around $1,100 It is A pentium 4 300ghz with 496 MB of RAM, It might not be the Very Best you can get, but it does what I need, and it sounds you are very much in the Same boat

It will play your sims, music, allow you to surf the Web and other stuff . Maybe it's worth looking into

Jake
I didn't know Pentium 4's went up to 300GHZ haha

I would suggest something along the lines of:

Athlon 64 3000+ or 3200+ Venice
Nvidia 6600 GT
2x512MB PC3200 non-generic RAM
Abit AV8
120/160GB Seagate hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom