internet hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
really...
thats very interesting.
but will i have to get a new one in like 2 years cuz this one just wont cut it anymore?

Depends on how hardcore you are. But 2 years, not matter the video card, you will have to upgrade. eVGA has a nice step up program though. Not sure how it works, but i know it's cool.

i want this to be THE computer. like ive been stalling for 6 years to get rid of this piece of shit and after waiting so pointlessly long im gonna make it worth it. i dont wanna slack very much at all and make it something godly whether it be downloading, playing music, burning music/movies, or playing games; but no matter what i want its not what i need and my money stands still. so pretty much what im saying is i want the biggest possible boom for the buck.

You should wait untill june when the new vid cards come out and then buy the 6800GT 256MB, no reason to buy the 128 when the 256 is comming down in price. just wait untill summer ! that's what i'm doing.

o shit i just looked at my old video card i was gonna buy and it was $300, sure i can buy the 6800GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom