Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think microsoft is going to take its big wad of cash it has and buy intel or amd or seagate or somebody, it would make sense.

I also think somewhere along the line here someone will make a gamers OS thats very small and tight and open source,like the sony dev-kit for the ps3 for example and force microsoft to deal with it.

I dont think microsoft is going away anytime soon.

As software becomes more free, Microsoft's destruction in the "personal computer" market is inevitable. They will of course have a place in the corporate market due to the fact that companies demand the fastest and best of everything. And support. Ever wonder why Microsoft is trying to diversify their portfolio? :p. Games, hardware.. what will be next.. :-\

Rather interesting. I hate to say it, but MS is very smart. If this is the course of the future, they will change things to go with it and still remain one of the biggest companies in the world.

Yeah, big conspiracy. Other sygs only have "Dale's back, run!" but me being him being me, I had to incorporate some sort of reference in there to pop culture. Who can guess it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom