HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FB7199AB-79BF-11d2-8D94-0000F875C541}

Status
Not open for further replies.

salami1212

Baseband Member
Hi!! I am new to these forums and I am wondering.. I went to this key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FB7199AB-79BF-11d2-8D94-0000F875C541} and I accidentally deleted the whole thing instead of just the 2 key info to fix the outlook express slowdown.... so could someone please tell me the keys i need to add for it to be back

inprocserver32
localserver32
progid
programmable
typelid
version
versionindependentprogid

Those?

Hope you can read it. This may be completely different than what your's was. I also see that 'Warez Monster' has two more keys (1)typelib, and (2)versionindependentprogid. You can determine if you do by looking at other keys to see if they appear anywhere.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CLASSES\CLSID\

{FB7199AB-79BF-11d2-8D94-0000F875C541}
Name= (Default)
Data= ""

InProcServer32
Name= (Default)
Data= "c:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msgsc.dll"
Name= Threading Model
Data= "Apartment"

LocalServer32
Name= (Default)
Data= ""c:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe""

ProgID
Name= (Default)
Data= "Messenger.MessengerApp.1"

Programmable
Name= (Default)
Data= ""

Version
Name= (Default)
Data= "1.0"

cheers dudes... but um... why do some people have some keys and other people dont.. most people have all the keys warez sed.. why do some people dont have them

edit.... also...gilder.. do you have version and typelib.. (not typelid) in any other keys... look through alot of them to check

TypeLid was a mistake and if you didn't understand that in the first place I don't know what your doing in the Registry anyway.

The Registry will be different depending on OS and software. I am Windows98. 'TypeLib' appears throughout mine but not this location mate.

Sorry for hijacking ur thread but,

I have to admit i don't know much about the registry, but i had a look in the same place located at the top of this thread and i only got as far as " HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\" i do not have a folder named "CLSID".

I do not need to do anything in the registry but i thought i'd have a look to see if my entries were the same or different to other people's.

Drworm2005.

I would bet my life you do.

You haven't opening it by double clicking and scrolling down far enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom