what mobo would best suit this comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't need a creative card to play games; that's bull

however, having a sound card will take off the CPU space the sound takes and might give ya a frame or two more

and the XMS ram are definitely compatible with the DFI board, those retards that left the comment just don't know how to work the DFI board's BIOS//they didn't give the ram enough voltage or didn't putthem in the right slots

check out www.DFI-street.com if you have any more question because they have actual DFI employees that know all about the board there

m-Audio sound cards are better (according to Chris), but i would wait for Chris to respond to this one. Hes a real audiophile.

Corsair XMS (i have some XMS Pro) is compatible with any mobo that supports DDR SDRAM. The only ones that really dont are those intel boards with DDR2 and older mobos that are SDRAM

dhw200 said:
m-Audio sound cards are better (according to Chris), but i would wait for Chris to respond to this one. Hes a real audiophile.

Corsair XMS (i have some XMS Pro) is compatible with any mobo that supports DDR SDRAM. The only ones that really dont are those intel boards with DDR2 and older mobos that are SDRAM

Unfortunetly that is a card that I am not very fammilar with, when it comes to most surround cards I dunno much.

Alot of people love those cards though, but I have no idea how they handle in a surround enviroment.

And I am not truly an audiophile, I like my sound but I dont go around comparing which wires are better...

lol
yea i have a surround sound system of speakers here so this is an important consideration for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom