Putting together a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope so, I'm gonna copy your system :). Its going to take me about a year and a half of saving up money to get it but hell, that is a sweet system. I might get a job to speed that up but as of 70 bux a month, thats what I'm lookin at. Anything I should know about? Before buying those parts, I'm sure the GFX card price will go down, since new cards are coming out in June, and the prices are going to change but for now, thats my future system also...

So, is everything in your sig compatible? Can I go out if I had the money right now and buy all those parts, assemble them and the pc would be ready to go? Because I might get my dad to pay half of it at christmas or something...

Yes. Mobo manufacturers are usually really good with cables, etc. You should have enough of everything to assemble things properly.

ok thanks! is there anything else i should really know before i build my new computer? what is this liquid cooling system that i've herd all about? more efficiant?

Liquid cooling is for overclocking. If you dont plan on OCing, then dont worry about liquid cooling. Even if you do plan on OCing, dont get liquid cooling. Try air-cooling first, and if you become ravenous for more power then think about water cooling.

Things to think about before building:

Do your homework before you build:
Read each manual cover to cover.
Do online research.
Wear your anti-static wrist strap.
Ask us if you have any hesitation. Even if you think its a dumb question, and someone calls you a n00b, its still better than risking damaging your hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom