Need good Socket-A HSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMajor

PowerQuest / Opera
My Spire fan makes a lot of noise. I need something silent and coool under 50-60 dollars for my CPU. Any suggestions?

Edit: I also need a cheap HD cooler/heatsink that doesn't take up a 5.25" bay.

ThermalTake Silent Boost

35-106-037-03.JPG

Check with 1CoolPC.com: http://1coolpc.com/

They do international orders.

Q.) I live in a different country than the US, what can I do to get you the funds?
A.) This is a tough one for many people. You will need to visit your bank and have them draw up a check in US funds. All checks sent to us must be in US funds. Any bank can do this. There is a problem though, many banks charge you a lot of money for this. There is another option however. You can send US currency or cash. If using Visa or Mastercard the currency exchange rate will automatically be performed by the banks.

cut a closehanger into 4 even peaces. take a pair of pliers and bend the ends to fit the apropriat screw width. screw one side to a 120mm fan and the other side to your heatsink, wrap tape around each lag of closehanger, and you know have a jeryrigged 120mm fan adapter.

cant a 220mhz proccessor run fine withouta fan anyway lol? y spend 50bucks on it.
--------------------------------

what i did is removed the front pannel of the pc case so the HDD's and drives are exposed to outside air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom