New AMD System *Video card*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya but the one he listed only has 64-bit memory, which is severly crippling to any type of gaming. The one I listed fits his budget and has 128-bit memory.

The 9600Pro is a surprisingly good card. I suggest that because of your budget. My freind has almost the exact same system as this will probably be, A64 2800+, 512MB DDR400, 9600 Pro, and he can run HL2 on the highest settings no problem.

The 9600Pro will be the best card of the ones listed.

desiboi said:
Save your money, build your own PC.
Umm I am building my own PC I have everythign but a video card and a HD. NBOw for the HD what is SATA, IDE? I want a basic one. I have been told BIgger slower. Smaller faster. I was also told to get a 40 gig. (I will never fill it up) That true?

Not true. I have a 40 gig hard drive and I am constantly cleaning it out and removing unused programs, reformating every few months or so. Get at least a 120 gig hard drive.

Go for a Radeon 9700 Pro from ebay. around $63.50 right now. or you can get a GeForce 6200 depending on the price.

It looks like some kind of power plug? You better hurry, only 20 minutes left...

It is a molex connector, plugs into a molex connector from your PSU, then into the card via the other molex, and then into a FDD drive it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom