What about this mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thats your best choice for starters. But i do suggest you invest in a second Rad though. Also, make sure you have dual high-out put 120mm fans cooling your Rad's down. This helps alot. But it does obliverate the advantage of going liquid. Less noise. But it helps man. Dangerden is your best choice, custom dangerden of course. I know once i start my custom WCS im going to have the same old army of my 120mm fans still hanging around. I imagine with my 5 120mm fans present, i'd drop an extra 8-12 degrees celcius with perfect positioning. Hell if you wanted too, you could MOD a nice dangerden Rad to it.

Well, unfortunetely, the system that I am going to build is almost EXACTLY like what Nubius has. He took a RAD from a 1977 Bonneville and modded it, and I got one from an 86 Chavette and I am going to mod that. Other than that, I am getting the same pump and the same size hosing. I may be getting a different waterblock, but I'm not sure. I am going to sell my Aquarius to my friend, it does suck. I get 107F with that, thats rather high for H20, put since it is low end, I guess that is what should be expected. The waterblock is also Copper/Aluminum, so I imagine it is starting to corrode. The pump is also small, and the tubing is ery small. I think 1/4".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom