Wonders of TechForums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
I just wanted to make a thread about the awsomeness of TF. Reason being is because after being on all those other Junk forums, i finally found people who had a human brain in their heads. I was starting to thing that there was no more hope for the human race. They just make me sick...

Even playing idiots online makes me want to Die, because these are such F*KED up people. The things they say and do are descusting. I just want to hurt these people vary badly!! I WANT TO BURN THOSE *****s!!!

Seing this forum reminds me of the light in the world. People can say things here without sounding like SATAN him/her/gayself.... :/

That's all i wanted to say. :p :mad: :cool:

no the world still sucks badly, just pockets of people are good enough to be around :D and human race will die sooner or later, and there is no god anywhere to save anyone..

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I just want to hurt these people vary badly!! I WANT TO BURN THOSE *****s!!!

Yes. Sometimes a little green elf sitting on my shoulder tells me this too...

:D

yea, i've been banned from anandtech like a billion times and those admins threatened to file an abuse report on me

but..yea..i'm still here :D

diabloII said:
yea, i've been banned from anandtech like a billion times and those admins threatened to file an abuse report on me

but..yea..i'm still here :D

what did you do?

Isnt anandtech ATI fanboys though?

yea, fanboys and people who scream BAN! everywhere

oh btw, i trolled and posted useless stuff over and over in every thread in one of their sections that no one looks at (i think it was the 'forum problems' and stuff)

and i made new accounts when my old one gets banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom