wanting to buy a new video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gage, u already have a 6800 GT... anyway - ill give you $25 +shipping nad handling (ill even through my X850 XT in too), and send the other to beed

Damn it...LOL I can't dissable the protection. As soon as it reaches 120 degrees the core shuts off and and all I see is a Black screen and it won't let me set it to higher. Ill try to flash it with different bios or something later tonight.

Oh and the specs below are from my other comp that I use as a server.

I'll take one of those 6800's!!!! i'm running on a 3 year old 9500 Pro for God's sake!!! i'll pay MORE than the S&H!!! Just something better than my god forsaken 9500!

Counter-Strike said:
I'm an ATI fan. I have heard more bad then good on the 6800. I'm hopefully getting an x850 soon, w00t!

Man, I can't believe you would give up 2 totally awesome gaming cards for one P.O.S. outdated joke of a card ATI. Man, it makes me sick. Plz send me one of your GTs!

Stupid said:
Damn it...LOL I can't dissable the protection. As soon as it reaches 120 degrees the core shuts off and and all I see is a Black screen and it won't let me set it to higher. Ill try to flash it with different bios or something later tonight.

Oh and the specs below are from my other comp that I use as a server.

You know it literally makes me sick to my stomach to hear you doing this to your card. I would LOVE to have that card.

We need to have some decision for who gets the 6800 Ultra and the 2 6800 GTs!!. I say Ultra to Beed, hes suffered long enough. One GT to diablo, and the other GT to me.

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
I'll take one of those 6800's!!!! i'm running on a 3 year old 9500 Pro for God's sake!!! i'll pay MORE than the S&H!!! Just something better than my god forsaken 9500!

Sorry switch, the cards are PCIE

Yeah I will go with that DHW, sounds very good.

I will be very happy if these free cards actually go around.

give me one of the 6800gt's ill pay ya 150 for it shipped as long as it still works
ill build a whole system around it

i need it i have like the worst pos card ever 5600 ultra you have c ards that are 1200 plus than mine (5600 + 1200 = 6800)
whats up with that...

150 shiped still stands

but really just hearing you write about that makes me want to puke
and now im getting depressed
such a good card going to waste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom