Status
Not open for further replies.

Troubledyouth

In Runtime
which of these 2 video cards are the better of the two:

eVGA Geforce 6800 128MB 256-bit DDR AGP 4X/8X

or

BFG Nvidia GeForce 6800 OC 128 MB AGP 8X

The BFG comes pre-overclocked. They are both the same card though. I would get the BFG.

I would get eVGA just because of their rep, they are stable, reliable, and are very good overclockers. Don't get pre-OC'ed, do it yourself.

BFG cards are extremely good for OC as well. Im not positive, but i think that special BFG pre-overclocked card has a better heatsink. Thats the only gain i see, besides dont get your hopes up on pre-overclocked hardware. The cards have something like a extra 20mhz. For Nvidia cards, always get BFG and eVGA.

i would get the evga as welll.. is cheaper,, and the performance boost of the bfg doesnt compare to the priceincrease.. instead.. like coutnerstricke mentioned.. overclock it urself.. ull probably get better results since teh evga is known for bein a good oc card.. hope that helps

Jm85, there is nothing wrong with the BFG. The BFG is just as good for OC then eVGA.. Again, if i am correct about the BFG having a better heatsink. That would mean this card would OC better, since it would be cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom