Upgradable

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYDALOSS

In Runtime
I HAVE A SLOT ONE CPU400MGZ PENTIUM 2 CAN IPUT A PENTIUM 3 PROCESSOR IN THERE ALSO HAVE A 350 MGZ CELERON SOCKET370 CAN I PUT A 600 0R 700 CELERON PROCESSOR IN THERE ISIT UPGRADABLE FROM A300 MGZ

heh, prolly, but i doubt you could get cpu-z (www.cpuid.com) and run it see what socket you have now, if it matches the socket of the new processor sure you can, i dont think it will though

I DO HAVE A INTEL CELERON 300MGZ SOCKET 370 PROCESSOR
ITRIED TO PUT A 600 INTEL CELRON 370 PROCESSOR IN THE SOCKET IT FIT GOOD BUT THE COMPUTER DI NOT START UP COULD IT BE I HAVE TO CHANGE A PIN ON THE MOTHERBOARD SOMEWHERE YOU KNOW THE SOMETHING SORT OF THE PC133
AND THE PC100 BUS ONE TIME I PUT A DIFFERENT PROCESSOR IN AND I CHANGED THE PIN OVER TO 133 OR 100 IDONT REMEMBER ANDTHEN IT STARTED CAN YOU FINDOUT FOR ME

wait, it IS the same socket? ok well if the chip isn't fried and everything is connected right, it should work, unless your motherboard can't support that speed, what mobo do you have? that can also be found out fro cpu-z

nss

Its a nss pentium 82443bx/zx440bx/7xc 366 mhz celeron
bios 4b4120xa86a 0003 p019819 i got the computer information from sondra its pretty good tells you everything you have in your computer can you put too much grease on your processor although i doubt i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom