wanting to buy a new video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
GageMW said:
dude, don't OC it to death, just send it to me :) i'll pay s&a.
worst comes to worse i can't fix it and RMA it even if it takes a couple of times to get a good ultra :p

Yeah...Don't OC it to death plz...I want that card so bad..i have the X800 Pro...and believe me....it performs better than the benchmarks say it should and it is still nothing compared to even a 6800 GT, plus it has no Pixel Shader 3. There is a serious problem with your PC. I'm going to laugh when you get your X850XT and have the same problems.

Stupid said:
I tried any possible thing to squeze all the power out of my 6800 Ultra. Formated both hard drives, new windows tried both Nvidia and Omega drivers even tried the card on my friends computer and its all the same its pretty bad. My friend's x800 pro beats the crap out of my card in any game even doom 3. I just ordered a x850 Xt so i can finally say goodbye to this crap and overclockit till its burns out. Ill videotape it too.

You know Stupid, I believe that you have possibly made THE WORST DECISION EVER. spending an additional $600+ on a video card that doesn't even deliver the goods.

you know Stupid, you are the type of person that makes me want to shoot myself. thats how much you are frustrating me right now.

if you're getting low performance on a 6800 Ultra, there's obviously something bottlenecking the system, and it's most likely not the video card, unless you just happened to get a bad one

Stupid said:
I tried any possible thing to squeze all the power out of my 6800 Ultra. Formated both hard drives, new windows tried both Nvidia and Omega drivers even tried the card on my friends computer and its all the same its pretty bad. My friend's x800 pro beats the crap out of my card in any game even doom 3. I just ordered a x850 Xt so i can finally say goodbye to this crap and overclockit till its burns out. Ill videotape it too.

Dude, its common knowledge that the Radeon X series doesnt OC that well. Also, WTF were you thinking giving up an Ultra for an X850 XT???????? PSM 3.0???????

@Beedubya - since u have the Pro and that really sucks, i let u win the card this time around. Normally id fight tooth and nail for an ultra though lol

apokalipse said:
if you're getting low performance on a 6800 Ultra, there's obviously something bottlenecking the system, and it's most likely not the video card, unless you just happened to get a bad one

Probolly has 4X.XX drivers installed from his cd :p

Counter-Strike said:
I'm an ATI fan. I have heard more bad then good on the 6800. I'm hopefully getting an x850 soon, w00t!

Then please mail me just 1 of ur 6800 GTs!!! Just 1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom