Lead Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backwords or fowards an LED will not work the same

LED = Light Emiting Diode.

Diode = Allows electricity to flow only one way
Yes, thats true for a Diode, but not a Light Emitting one.

i played around with a lota things in the past, and im pritty shur if you take a LED and connect it to a power source it will work no matter witch way u put it. you can test this just by reversing you HDD LED or one of the others and see what happens. if your too lazy to do this, and you dont beleive me, i will do it if nesessary.

jolancer said:
Yes, thats true for a Diode, but not a Light Emitting one.

i played around with a lota things in the past, and im pritty shur if you take a LED and connect it to a power source it will work no matter witch way u put it.

The led's i was playing with the other night didn't work like that,They have a plus and a negative just like other light's and mine would only work the one way.

The led's i was playing with the other night didn't work like that,They have a plus and a negative just like other light's and mine would only work the one way.

Your Right!

... i founda LED layin around and i tested it both ways. and it only works 1 way.. shows how reliable human memory is lol

...since thats ture, then he couldnt have put the LED in backward or it wouldnt lightup at all. but 'IF' the HDD LED plug was removed and put back in, it could of been put in the 'POWER LED's pin's witch would cause it to remain On at All times.

if the HDD LED connector was never moved, and its realy on the right pins.

id just say fu*k it, you prolly just have some outa wack motherboard like this peace of junk i have in this HP computer. just likes to do the wacky sometimes.

as long as everything is working fine, just ignore the LED.

But if someone actually knows the cause of this it would be interesting to hear.

jolancer said:
Your Right!

... i founda LED layin around and i tested it both ways. and it only works 1 way.. shows how reliable human memory is lol

...since thats ture, then he couldnt have put the LED in backward or it wouldnt lightup at all. but 'IF' the HDD LED plug was removed and put back in, it could of been put in the 'POWER LED's pin's witch would cause it to remain On at All times.

Heh if you think your bad, this is probolly the reason why my HD LED never worked,

Or I dont have one

hi, a new thing appear , the led is still on , i taka the computer to a computer shop and they told me that the sensor that make the led flash is broke, but i realy think that is a compatibility problem or something with the irq valuies, y realized that from the moment stop flashig(start to work bad) if put the speakers volume very high , i fell the sound of the hard drive in the speakers, you can listen a noise when the drive is loading, wahat is this, helpme please

hi, a new thing appear , the led is still on , i taka the computer to a computer shop and they told me that the sensor that make the led flash is broke, but i realy think that is a compatibility problem or something with the irq valuies, y realized that from the moment stop flashig(start to work bad) if put the speakers volume very high , i fell the sound of the hard drive in the speakers, you can listen a noise when the drive is loading, wahat is this, helpme please

Its normal to get some interferience noises threw your computer speakers. especialy if your computer is like mine were it has the audio jack connected to the motherboard internally by a cord.

if you have a good Audio card you prolly wont get any interfeirence, but i never owned a good audio card so i wouldnt know.

when im not playing any music threw my speakers, if i turn them up i can hear a buzzing noise every time a move the mouse. its normal. In your case its the HDD.

were is the speak jack connected to? the front of the case or the back of the case?

if its on the front, unplug them and plug them into the connector on the back of the computer case and see if that solves the speaker issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom