wanting to buy a new video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried any possible thing to squeze all the power out of my 6800 Ultra. Formated both hard drives, new windows tried both Nvidia and Omega drivers even tried the card on my friends computer and its all the same its pretty bad. My friend's x800 pro beats the crap out of my card in any game even doom 3. I just ordered a x850 Xt so i can finally say goodbye to this crap and overclockit till its burns out. Ill videotape it too.

dude, don't OC it to death, just send it to me :) i'll pay s&a.
worst comes to worse i can't fix it and RMA it even if it takes a couple of times to get a good ultra :p

You should give the card more voltage
Thats how im gona do it. Put woltage to max, Gpu speed to max, memeory speed to max, turn all the warning crap off and remove the heatsink + fan.

I would send it to one of you guys but im too lazy to pack it and bring it to UPS.

ok until i get my new card, i was thinking about putting in my old geforce 4 mx 420 into my computer.i wanted to oc it to see if it could help out any(cause my ati's keep putting artifacts on the screen on the simplest of games i think cause they are opengl)how would i go about ocing the video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom