Wiring my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandingo

In Runtime
Ok, Im too the part of wiring my pc finally. I have doubts about some of the wires. My mobo gave me a book but doesnt cover all the connections. I can even figure out where to plug in the case speaker (LMAO). I am gonna do my best to wire it. Is there any tips anyone can give me to keep me from frying anything? Is there any connections I can make that will hurt my computer?

Most everything goes a certain place and can not go any other place,...BUT things like the pc speaker and power switch can be put in improperly. There should be a set of prongs that things like that are pluged into. It is generally in the bottom right of the mobo. Check your manual again and if that is not listed, go to there webiste as they may have a website...if you are not sure about the connections, call them first. You dont wanna take teh chance on screwing anything up, even though more than likely, you wont break anything, it just wont function properly or at all.

The coloured wire is positive (it helped me loads)

Tell us what motherboard it is, and we can give you better instructions from the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom