GeForce 7 Specifications Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is kind of like the PS3 xbox 360 kind of stuff.. one company announces their new stuff, and then their competitors release their info. and it pwns, so the other company tries to change their stuff to beat them back...

oh well, i guess i'll have to wait 'till the new generation of cards comes out, then i'll get my new compuer... ;)

Is it just me, or does it seem like at some point in a couple of years the visual quality and aesthetics will hit a "There's no way a game could look better" and Video card technologies will just keep growing. But there would be no super special graphics to fill the new performance values.

On the other hand I remember seeing Nintendo 64 graphics X-years ago, and thought OMG! HOW COULD THEY MAKE IT BETTER!????!!?!?!?

It will keep getting better until its VR and u literally cant tell the difference between "it" and the real world. scary thought

Right now I'm leaning towards Nvidia because of how unhappy I've been with my X800 Pro, but I will still consider ATI...because there is a good chance this could be the year of ATI...and the R520...ATI really needs a victory this generation if they want to stay in existence after the joke that is the Radeon X series.

only redeaming quality of X series is the media edition x800, and only because it's faster than nvidia's fx5700media or w/e....
now where's my 6800gt with built in cable tuner?... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom