64Bit Revolution build

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course the water will go to venice, that's why I honestly expect nothing less than 2.8GHz with that venice...but it'll probably not be until July, because late june, early july is when the NF3 socket 939 DFI board is due, and if it wins up NOT being released then I'll have to wait even longer so I can sell my AGP 6800GT

I figure I'll use my bigwater kit to cool a pelt and then stick the two rads in a bucket of ice and get some nice below ambient temps and see how far this XP-M will go :p

ya mean 'Suicide shot' :p

I might, we'll see what happens, I don't particularly WANT to kill my mobile but I guess if it happens it happens.

MrBebop26 said:
Its not that much actually, I'm paying about $130 USD a month. Thats above minimum and I have 0% APR for the first year. You have to understand that I am 16 and really only have a few other things that I need to spend money on or save for.

-Ryan

Last i heard its illegial for a credit card company to issue a credit card to ANYONE under the age of 18.

Now if its a special store issued card then your parents can co-sign it.....

Yep, works for me though.

Here is the specs from 3DMark03: ~11,250
3DMark05: ~7,100

This is all on stock cooling with no over clocking, what do you guys think? Also this does NOT have SLI enabled and only 512 of RAM.

-Ryan

aright was about to say, that's pretty damn low for SLI......the 512mb of RAM really wouldn't effect 3dmark05 though, it's a highly GPU based test and 3dmark03 really is too.......why aint SLI enabled!?!

One of the fans on one of the cards didnt work so I called right away and had them send me a new one as I send the broken one back. It gets here today and I'll put up results then.

-Ryan

Theres no way you got, 7,100 in 3dmark05 from one 6800GT or Ultra, whichever you got.......I know the rest of your system is powerful but 3dmark05 is purely GPU based and one of those cards will only get like 4900 if it's a GT and around 5500 if it's an Ultra.

That would basically be a record for a single stock card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom