3DMark05 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one last question... kinda of dealing with this stuff. My FSB was originally at 200 and the HT frequency was x5. Now that it is at 250, can it be x4, or does it need to be at x3? If it needs to be at x3, then why?

250 x 4 = 1000 x 2 = 2000

At 4x with a 250HTT that makes it at it's stock 2000 which is perfect....you'll only need to go to 3x once you go well beyond 250....but if it were me I'd be it at 3x even if I were going to 251 for stability reasons.

Also DJ-Chris - assuming you read this, I did infact find out that some boards simply have that multi set to "AUTO" so when you raise the HTT it does infact lower itself.

try running at stock speeds and see if it still crashes

mines also crashes for no reason, but i'm using it with a cd key i found through coughpcough2coughpcough so it might be that

hmmm bad chest cold you got there but I still managed to catch you mumble P2P................bad diablo.......BAD

need some halls biatch? Don't say that on the forums.

I was always assuming I was auto, 290 without any HTT votlage was toooooo high

Thanks everyone. I got it set at 250 on the FSB and my HT frequency multiplier is at x4 for a total of 2000. Things are working better now than they ever were... haha. Except, of course, for that duck sound when I start to run 3DMark05...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom