Clean Space 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGCOMP

Solid State Member
Has anyone used this product? It looks good to me for use of preventing spyware and anonymous surfing etc...is it all it is cracked up to be and worth 40 bucks?

The program again is called Clean space 9. I am basically looking for a program that will block adware, spyware, anonymous surfing, and be able to be set up to delete temp files, cookies, index.dat files.

Any other great program suggestions would be great as well, just need to keep it affordable ;)

Also, as a side note, I accessed some NSFW site at work as a result of a not very well noted links on a fitness site I visited. Is there a way to erase this access or undo that? I do have access to the administrative account as we have a very loose network and server set up here. Any help in that venue would be great as well! I guess I dont really understand how that all works from the point of access of the page and everything from there.

Thanks.

Why pay money when there are free programs like, spybot-Adaware-microsofts antispyware, they have not let me down so far and if you do get some bad ones use hijackthis and post your scan and somebody well help you get ride of it. Hope this helps

yeah, I use those programs already, but from what I understand they do not allow anonymous surfing, scheduled deletion of cookies, index files, temp files etc...

Is this incorrect? like I said if there is a less expensive or free way to do all those things in addition to the spyware blocker, I would definitely like to hear about it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom