new pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if im getting this correct.. i can oc a amd 64 3200 venice to fx55 levels for much much less? thats really cool

the venices werent out at the time he purchased is my guess. i have a winchester for my computer that i am on right now and im only OC'd to about 2.4GHz right now but i can get way higher i just dont really care how high i get on this compy. my friend and i are making an extreme overclocking setup this summer hopefully lol :D.

but he got his cpu before venices came out.

really cool.. i know i already mentioned this, ,but do u think the sli performance (which is significant) is justifiably in relation to its price? i mean.. i would def get it if i had the dough

i think ill get an sli.. whats the best motherboard for that (amd processor of course) that allows great oc.?

You said it yourself.. SLI's worth is relative to your yearly income. Most games dont have support for it yet.

the dfi lanparty nf4 is the only board currently that supports 16x in both pcie channels.. I've never used this board before so everything i say is based upon what ive been told by others. From what i understand its a great overclocker and its very solid. Based upon that and the fact that its the only 2x 16x board avalible i would say that its the only board to get.

huh? no....

with one card, the lanparty works x2/x16

with two cards, the lanparty works x8/x8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom