Decent sound card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, but I love your avatar Mandingo

Anyway, as majistic said if you want some sound card to get you by, get a really cheapo SB Live!....

no, get a turtle beach like dj-chris said

i have the sound blaster live and the sound is horrific - even worse than my onboard

Dont get a turtle beach or a soundblaster.. I wouldn't call turtle beach a pro sound card.. get an m-audio revolution 7.1 (cost is equal to the audigy2, but it sounds better)

However, you said you wanted something cheap.. A 30$ sb live would do you nicely.. Even though i hate creative (because of their past false advertisements, and how they continually do so.. Which is why so many people get confused and say creative is good)

senseless said:
Dont get a turtle beach or a soundblaster.. I wouldn't call turtle beach a pro sound card.. get an m-audio revolution 7.1 (cost is equal to the audigy2, but it sounds better)

However, you said you wanted something cheap.. A 30$ sb live would do you nicely.. Even though i hate creative (because of their past false advertisements, and how they continually do so.. Which is why so many people get confused and say creative is good)

Are revolutions not more expensive, like 92$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom