Best MP3 Player for <200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
My friend told me yesterday that he decided he needed to buy an iPod. I was quick to tell him no, since money was an issue for him. I told him of other choices, and the ridiculous pricing of an iPod. He wanted the mini. I told him for an extra $50 he could get 16GB of space more, all he had to do was deal with a little bit of a larger player. I also told him of the Creative Zen player, nice player, $200, right in his price range. Should I tell him to get this one? It is going to double as his car player, so cheap price and large space is a must. Is there a better player than the Zen? Out of 30 reviews on Newegg.com, there are 100% positive feedback for that player. If not the Zen, than what?

I have the 30gb Creative Zen and I have no complaints. My only prob is that I wish I had gotten the 40gb. I have never had a prob. It transfers the files fairly quick and is really stable. I run it daily for 10-14 hours on one charge. The size is not an inconvenience for me.

Ray

mini's and zen's are good choices for < $200, but make sure you get the second gen version (much more batery life)

however, if you can get the H320 for around $200, then do so

diabloII said:
however, if you can get the H320 for around $200, then do so

You mean the iRiver? Yeah, checked those out, they cost as much as an iPod. I think I'm going to go with the Zen, have heard great things about it and it has already been recommended to me twice. I'll take your advice, and make sure I get the second gen one.

dhw, which is the Zen Touch?

Oh man, that player is sexy. Oh, the choices. 30GB is awesome, 20GB is pretty killer, and 5gb is not bad to live with! So many mp3 players, so little time. I love that Touch one, but the Zen micro is hot too! Do you know where I can find the american equivalent of that site? If there is one, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom