w00t

Status
Not open for further replies.
make that semi stable. still a lil buggy, works perfectly when notched down to 420/1160

yeah I run mine 430/1150

seems the RAM maxes out at 1175 or so, but I downclock it because I don't really want to run it right at the edge of what it does, makes me paranoid

Yeah, the GT's OC great. I can also run 430 core np, but also run into about the same limit on the RAM as Nubius.

isn't that greter then Ultra sppeds
Yes, the stock ultra speed is 400/1100.

Dont mean to Hijack but...

Could someone tell me where I could go to find an article on OCing a video card? Or is it extremely easy? I've gone through and read almost everything I possibly can on overclocking, but I have never seen anything on video cards. That never even occoured to me until I read this post. Is it just a matter of cooling it properly and than using a utility (like Rivatuner) to crank it as high as it can go or as high as you are comfortable?

It is extremely easy on todays cards, as long as you don't get into voltage mods. For nVidia cards you can use coolbit, which just unlocks the built in nVidia utilty, or Rivatuner. Then it is just moving a slider to the right to bump it up. You then just get into trial and error running benchmarks and checking temps to get you max stable OC.

Oh, so it's really nothing special. I see. Well, I like a good challenge, perhaps I will get into voltage mods. :D

I may fly a little too close to the sun and melt my wings...

or your board.... :p
that's with stock cooling on eVGA, I'm too lazy to put in the silencer, and i'm not sure if i have enough AS5 left to use with it, i only used a drop on my processor but it says for the card that the rams chips need quite a bit, although the pack only came with a plastic baggy of white stuff about the same size as the AS5 injector,
anyone wanna send me some AS5? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom