How much did it cost to make your rig look good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the links, do i need all blue to make it look good or what?

i was thinking yellow , i dont see as much yellow as i do red blue and green

they dont make any yellow lights
they do however have the red version of those fans for 1.29 if you want to go that direction
I just posted links to what I purchased from them
as to wether it will look good look at my sig and then tell me what you think

What colors of the spectrum make up yellow? Get two fans, one in each color, and put them ontop of one another. It should work, right? I mean, it's all light.

Or you could get your hands on some LED's and a clear fan and mod them up yourself.

nothing makes yellow its like with a printer the ink colors are magenta yellow and blue
also to mod a fan is a bit of work

closest thing I have found is orange uv reactive fans with uv leds in them
i picked a couple up but changed the color scheme so there yours for a buck each plus 1.50 shipping for each bought em for 3 bucks plus shipping
found them on zipzoomfly.com they are vantec spectrum uv led fans and they have em for 12 bucks

instead of pointing out a printer, how about the fact that isn't it a primary color......red, blue, yellow....primary colors that we all learned and loved back in kindergarden in which no color combination can make them.

There was a guy at dfi-street who had a complete black and yellow computer to make it match to his DFI board, was crazy, no yellow lights I believe, but lots of yellow fans which are apparently hard to find.

Mine doesn't even look cool yet, still gotta mod the side panel, add fans, things like that, but overall it'll be costing me a few hundred lol since I consider the water cooling to "Look cool" in its own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom