A-Trend ATC6240 Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheshire

Solid State Member
Hello all,

I'm looking for any information about the ATC6240 mobo. It seems that the company, Atrend, has gone out of business. I found a note on techadvice.com that states that both www.atrend.com and www.atrend.com.tw have been down for most of 2002 and they suspect the company went out of business. Found a 1-800 # but that leads straight to fax, and long distanced the 510 area code # which went straight to voicemail.

Anyway, the info I need on this (which everything on websites seems seriously outdated) is how fast of a processor this mobo can take. I found one note that the newest BIOS update/revision of mobo accepts PIII Coppermines, but I was more looking down the Celeron avenue of things. (Hoping to build a puter for my younger bro, but don't want to spend to much doing it.) I'm assuming this mobo can go as high as a Celeron 1ghz considering it's bus going as high as 133mzh and it's overclocking capabilities, but I'd rather have solid info then buy the chip and fry it/not even having it work. So, any info from people that own this mobo, worked with it, or someone that speaks a foreign language that might be able to decipher some of those pages out there that could be more updated (did plenty of searches on Google for ATC6240, ATC-6240, ATC 6240 v3, ya get the idea...) would be much appreciated. Thanx in advance of any info that may be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom