wow gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
i went to download a matrix revolution wallpaper
i was wondering why it was a exe file
i thought it was gonna install autmatically but...
bomb hey i got bonzi buddy for free

gay gay gay gya

i friggen hate that thing. I hope the developers of that prog get hurt in some painfull way.

ofmg... i know how u feel. i downloaded a screensaver about a mo. ago, ran the install and that little purple ba****d was inside! :mad:

lol

This is why I don't d/l stuff like that. That little purple ass makes it's way into everything.

you wanna know something even worse? well i'll tell you. About a month ago, i was surfing the web, amd all of a sudden i get this popup box saying that it is installing something on my comp, and im like WTF?!?!?! i couldn't click cancel, and by the time figured out that i had to go to task manager to end it, it was done, then another one came up, and did the same thing. after i close IE i keep getting popups(OK, this is F***ed up now) It turns out that bonzi buddy and some other spyware/adware crap had self installed it self on my comp. Luckliy i uninstalled it, and now have popup blocking software. but man that was annnoying, i had 15 popups appear on my screen after 2 minutes.

heh
For me to stop popups,
i use Netscape navigator 7.1

i was never really a big fan of netscape, but now, i wish i started using it a long time ago, has a ton of great functions!

speaking of popup blockers i dont know if you guys have seen this but the new google toolbar has a popup blocker on it and it works perfectly for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom