Any free Trojan remover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention, the problems are already solved! And a lot of what you write.. is just useless things that have nothing to do with the task-at-hand, I look at some of your past 20 posts and they just have stupid comments. Looks like SOMEONE is trying to get their post count up.

-SkyHi

SkyHi said:
Not to mention, the problems are already solved! And a lot of what you write.. is just useless things that have nothing to do with the task-at-hand, I look at some of your past 20 posts and they just have stupid comments. Looks like SOMEONE is trying to get their post count up.

-SkyHi

Are you talking to me? You dont add nothing to this forum except putting members down, telling everyone to google EVERYTHING, make stupid comments like the one you just made, etc, etc, etc. Why the hell do I care what my post count is? I have provided more useful information to everyone in this forum than you have or EVER will. And I have a lot members on here that will vouche for me. So sit back, keep your mouth shut, and post what needs to be posted and give USEFUL information for a change.

Here is an example of your stupid remarks...

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom