Annoying..Plz Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
try to download ad aware and spybot.... one more thing download regcleaner it clear your windows registry with unauthorized entries....

I have adaware and spybot. I am pretty sure I got rid of it because I dont see it anymore.

they probably already infested your computer. when you see something like that, don't X it out. that sometimes will give it permission to install

use control, alt, delete to end the process

Remove entries at your own risk

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ares] "C:\Program Files\Ares\Ares.exe" -h Passwort Cracking Must be fixed!

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] 1 Unknown application.

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IPInSightLAN 01] "C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPClient.exe" -l Installed with Verizon DSL accounts. IP Insight is a Quality of Service monitor and diagnostic tool that isnt required. This one constantly "phones home" and wastes resource - hence the "X" status Must be fixed!

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RecoverFromReboot] C:\WINDOWS\Temp\RecoverFromReboot.exe Unknown application.

C:\Program Files\Visual Networks\Visual IP InSight\SBC\IPClient.exe This is a nasty process! You should fix it and try to delete it manually! running process. (IPClient.exe)
Installed with Verizon DSL accounts. IP Insight is a Quality of Service monitor and diagnostic tool that isnt required - see here for more information. This one constantly "phones home" and wastes resource - hence the "X" status

Repost you log when you have deleted these entries

Also, download this:

Disable Messenger, Pop-Up Spam

Click Run, Yes, OK. Reboot and see if you still receive these errors. If you do, Copy and past your programs file on here so I can see what is installed that shouldnt be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom