64Bit Revolution build

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't break them...look but dont' touch...cauze otherwise you'll drop 1 or 2 and you'll comp will end up $800 over budget.

Lucky you, you have a credit card.

I'm not allowed to go places where I can spend lots of money...

"I'm not allowed to go over there, that's the deep end of the sandbox.
That's where I met the leprichan, he tells me to burn things."
"Ya know what ya got ta do now lad, ya got ta burn the house down."

bah, whats that quote from lol, I can even remember exactly how the leprichan says it, simpsons isn't it towards ralph?

LMFAO!!! I dont know but I cant stop laughing! Yeah I looked at one of the cards and had my static braclet on even though it was in plastic. They look so sexy!! I get the motherboard, processor, powersupply, RAM, and DVD burner today. Tomorrow is the heatsink, fans, AS5, and fan controller. Funny thing is i bought a monitor adapter not noticing that each card came with 2 adapters, so i have a total of 5 now and only need one. lol

-Ryan

Yeah.. Any of u guys still in high school should be very careful with credit cards :p. These banks are dogs. They'll give u more and more credit as long as u don't default on ur payments. I actually had to tell these guys to "lower" my credit limit. :-\

Anways, make sure u review ur credit history whenever u get a chance. It's very useful to see if someone else is hijacking ur name and identity. :angry: :p

So I've heard. Ah well I have a limit of 7,000 and never plan on using that much, but I can see how fast someone can go into debt with them.

-Ryan

Well its all together, only two problems really. One of the 2 video cards fans didnt work and one of the two sticks of RAM didnt work. Returned both of those, expecting the new video card on Friday and the new RAM on Monday. Other then that it flys!! I love this thing, worth every penny!

-Ryan

dam wish i could afford a system that expensive took me a year to save up for mine and had to save every single cent plus a birthday and christmas

yeah, if I would have saved every penny from like november I'd have well over $3000 or so by now lol........and somehow I'm broke with a socket A system and water cooling lol, oh well, I got a good water cooling setup and a nice graphics card, just gotta spend about $350 more on a 3200+ venice and a good mobo for it cause I do have good RAM as well.

Well that water cooling system you have is awsome! When you do go over with the Venice make sure you take the water cooling with you and tell us what you get with OC'ing.

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom