Wow... A fast Netscape. Another browser alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.
the full version is now out. you can also give it the look of firefox now, if you want to. it can also import your email including yahoo.

http://browser.netscape.com/ns8/start8.jsp
http://ftp.netscape.com/pub/netscape8/english/8.0/windows/win32/nsb-install-8-0.exe
Netscape8.jpg

I think that you will like it. it loads up even faster now.

The browser actually alerts you to known spyware and phishing sites before you even load the site and, if you want to continue to the web site, automatically reconfigures the browser security settings to its safest mode.
Netscape 8.0 uses BOTH the Firefox AND Internet Explorer rendering engines, providing you with the convenience of ultimate site compatibility with the safety and flexibility of Netscape. You may switch automatically between the rendering engines, depending on the trustworthiness of Web sites.
Improved Tabbed browsing, including an easy-to-save Home Tab Group that will open all of your favorite sites in tabs at once whenever you click the home button.
Intuitive and easy to customize weather and news served in the browser toolbar so you can keep track of what's going on no matter where you are on the web.
Gives you the choice between multiple search engines and allows you to manage multiple webmail accounts.
Advanced Form Fill and Password Manager.
One-click removal of online footprints.

it also let me set toolbars to access all 3 of my email accounts including yahoo.

Netscape81.jpg

during install, it now ask you if you want stuff. it doesn't install aim anymore

the reason I've alway like netscape even when it was slow was because of it's form filler. I get tired of alway typing the same info on sites

The only reason I liked the older netscape is because Firefox doesnt work with my Cisco CRWS and IE only works once, second time CRWS is loaded it freezes the PC, on all of my 4 PC's

I guess I will try netscape, since I can easily remove it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom