Apple to use Intel CPUs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhhhhhh shot down :p

I think I saw that thread, but didn't really care about pentium and didn't know what he meant by 'white box' so I didn't click it lol.

Lol, you started posting later than you normally do today.. usually you're posting new tech news at 10am est =p

nah 10am eastern would be 7am my time, lol I don't even get up until 1pm my time dude.....I'm just up until 4am on most occasions :p

Bad analogy the ferrari to bmw, since Apple doesnt manufacture any of their own stuff, all it means is a processor change, however, they use the x86 architecture and means death to Apple as a computer maker, I dont think its gonna happen.It wouldnt shock me if they had custom chips manufactured by someone other than IBM, like going back to motorola, that could happen.With Apple's low market share and ipod sales turning all the profits lately, they are going to have to do something, or hope IBM gets the cell processor(s) into desktops ASAFP.

This is going to be the death of Apple

*21 gun salute*

Anyways, IBM will completly pwn the processor market soon

im pretty sure apple considerd goin to OPS INTEL!!! before the g5 proc is out so this might be an old rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom