need to reset hdd jumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
yea i think i need to reset them and i forgot how if i need to. the problem is the other hdd i got i just put it in and had set it as master to see if it was really working it does but i need to set the ferg. on it when i did that screen went black and know its stuck on that i need to put my other hdd that has my windows accout becasue i have school work to do so if you can tell waht i need to do to fix this and if possbile. Help me set the 2nd hdd so i can regain it in the bios it would help thanks.

Just take the hard drive out, and switch the jumpers, there should be a little diagram on the hard drive that shows you where to put them.

-SkyHi

yea i know that like i said the screen is still on black and i dont know how to fix it. and i know how to set the jumpers on the back of the hdd. thats the only way i would have know if it works and it does but like i said the thing is messed up and i cant get out of the black screen.

try removing every connection and place them carefully and firmly again.... may you just loosen up some of the other connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom