good website to buy from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
www.ibuypower.com
is this a good website, it has great prices, and i really want to buy from them, do they have good suport and such? do you know anyone who has bought from them and is happy with it? please reply with some answers, because i dont want to buy from a bad company
:D

I've heard good things about them, but have not bought from them.

If i have to point in a direction, it'd be NEWEGG.
Newegg is simply the best online computer shop, period.
I've heard soooo many good things about it, great service, great timings and support.

www.newegg.com <== the best online shop evaaaa!

My friend got a computer from ibuypower a couple years ago; it's still working, even though he's had to send a few parts back. But then again, those parts breaking were his fault(he tried his hand at OCing and failed); they still gave him replacements for free, so I suppose that's either a plus or some sort of loophole in their replacement system.

In any case, they're quality computers at a price that can't be beat if you don't want to build your own computer.

ibuypower > cyberpower from what i've heard

non of which are great though

my friend has an ibuypower, but it crapped out on him the first day (indicating that they don't test their computers?), but he got the problem fixed though (ibuypower is 'bout 20 minutes away from here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom