What kinda case you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
inside of my case
Photo0004.jpg

Photo0003.jpg

1.5gb's (512 X2 256 X2) All GEIL value (didn't see the point in getting the performance ram when I wasn't going to overclock it to the limit.)

1.5gb's (512 X2 256 X2) All GEIL value
How did you get all them to run dual channel? are they all matched together? good point about OCing, i just like to get big names to look cool even though i dont OC my ram at all.
This is mine, laugh as much as you want
Hey at least you got something, if i wasnt so picky i would have a crap case w/ a good psu in it (aftermarket) and be happy, buuuuuttttt im picky so yea.

I did some research and found out that dual channel isn't as picky as the manufactorers say, just to make you get the "dual channel" packs. Just needs two pairs together to work (not even same size, latencies or speed.)

I liked the heatspreaders on the ram, so that was what basically persuaded me to go with them over corsair value and other companies. The timmings are not too bad either (I think Corsair value was cl. 3.)

corsair value says 3 but im running mine at 2 right now. actually im running my corsair value at 2-2-2-6. not bad eh? and if you wanted heat sinks then you should just have bought some on frozencpu.com cause they got some cool ones. but your right on that DC theory. my uncle proved that to me a while ago but i didnt think you could have 4 diff sticks run DC, learn something new everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom