Best Video Card for Under $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him said:
Ya'll dont think I should get the XFX? Heard they OC the best.

XFX are the best overclcokers for non stock heatsinks, but XFX have terrible quality control.

Ask me, I had to RMA my XFX 6600GT for random reboots

Second card tears too much as well.

I didnt find it funny, which is why I said that.
Nevermind though

Alright, I just ordered my card. I got the eGA 660GT from Newegg. I'm really excited, cant wait for it to come in. I'm going to be upgrading my system, the whole thing, within the next few months. It is going to be TIGHT! I'll post as I do it.

Desi, I decided to stick with stock cooling for the time being. My last upgrade (GFX, MoBo, Ram, PSU... In that order) is going to be my water cooling system. Get some parts from DangerDen.com, they got some nice stuff. Thinking about also going with nice fat 3/8" hosing for it too. :p Eventually, as I get the money, I am going to chill the water.

Good choice, DangerDen makes one of the best water cooling products, my opinion: Best in the world.

Yeah, I knew they made really good stuff, thats why I decided to go with them. I dont think they have any liquid chipsets coolers though, none that I saw. I want to cool EVERYTHING! My temps are ridiculously high. Since my mobo is so cheap, Speedfan dosent support it. So all i get is a list of random temps, with the exception of showing the HD temps,, none of them are labeled. They are just way the hell too high.

i got MSI and it just simply rulez!! ;) i heard evga is good too, you'll love the 6600GT.. BTW, if you are using an ATI card now, you gotta reformat before you put in your nvidia, cuz that's what happened to me. The computer would freeze and stuff, i reformated and it worked fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom