S-video to composite to TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

abstractstrife

Beta member
Okay, here's my problem, my other computer, which is a dell, A relatively good computer, with a relatively good graphics card, Im trying to hook it up to my TV to watch movies. Now I use an s-video to composite adapter, the run a 3m long RCA cord thingy to my TV. It kinda works, but is really really really sketchy, meaning like the screen will blink and zap and go down and down.. And i was wondering like what settings I could maybe use, or if its my cord.. or like what! please, any helpwould be appriciated because I have invested a pretty penny into this venture.. [I say that because im 15 and very poor lol]e

DSCI0044.jpg
DSCI0042.jpg
DSCI0041.jpg
DSCI0037.jpg

sorry if they are a bit big i cant seem to make them smaller. But this is what it looks like.. is it the cable? 3m long..
and the audio cable, makes a dim buzz noise.. loud actually. my dad says its dangerous..

If of all, what type of videocard are you using? IF the videocard has s-cable outs, then you should be able to hook it up fine to a TV with S-Cable in's: Does your TV have S-cable in's? Most newer TV"s do.

no the TV doesnt have S-video, which is why i got a s-video to composite adapter.

my card is like an nvidia ..420 something.. im not on it atm so i cant check but its not bad.
only has s-video .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom