mini fridge comp mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have succesfully made room for everything to fit snugly in the upper portion of the tower. I am going to the local hardware store today to get some rubber spacers to mount the mother board on. It is looking very good and I'll get pics up as soon as the hardware is in place. I actually found out that I had the perfect amount of room to put about 1/2 inch of insulation around the refrigerating compartment and still be able to fit a 6-pack inside. I will purchase some sheets of the white foam that you get inside boxes today at a crafts store for insulation.

I think everyone here is curious to see how this comes out!, just think no more trips to the frig for beer!!!!

wow, that is pretty cool. i remember seeing somewhere somebody had made a computer out of an old NES...i'll try to find it.

http://www.junkmachine.com/nintendo/members/tutorial.shtml that is the link for the tutorial, here are some pics

dvdopen.jpg

rear.jpg

PROGRESS REPORT DUDE!

The NESPC is a beaut, I have like three of them old buggers. Im gonna make one. or just make the power switch to my case, dont know which yet.

i have 15

not really

well maybe i do

but you don't know

and you think that one guy is cool cause he's got a fridge computer. well, i've got a freezer compture.........

i'll take a picture tomorwo

God **** this is one of the worst cases of necropost i have ever seen... *points finger* "Mods arrest that man!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom