Want to buy a nvidia 6600GT which brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean, they don't have these video cards in India?? :eek: Dang.. Thought they did. :-\

Reviews indicate that the Leadtek version is great. And many people on this forum would say that the eVga is great also. So I'd say one of them. Haven't really heard any complaints about either version. "Have" heard complaints about all the other versions though.

No of course you get them here. Though not all the versions and then there is a waiting time of three weeks or more. Then they are quite expensive over here. The minimum price for a Leadtek 6600 is $280/-. Now you tell me cause in the US for that price you could probably get a plain nvidia 6800.

Might as well charge water cooling to it too to get the most out of em :D

eVGA and leadtek are the best.....take your pick dude you can't go wrong with either, I simply hear leadtek has a better stock heatsink...but if you plan on putting on aftermarket cooling then hell eVGA = heads leadtek = tails and toss up a coin :D

Wow!!! Two 6800GT's . What kind of amazing things you must be able to achieve with them two together. Wouldn't that be too much what are you gonna use them for.....

They have too much money to spend :angry:.. One card should play all the games *now* decently.. I guess its more futureproof.. But, why not buy the 2nd card when u actually *need* it is beyond me - when its cheaper.

But, on the plus side, when u go to a club, and say that "I am running 2 x 6800 GT's", you'll get all da ladies :D..

Try it next time!

But, on the plus side, when u go to a club, and say that "I am running 2 x 6800 GT's", you'll get all da ladies ..
hahah yeah it gets their panties in a bunch when I tell em "yeah baby....my CPU is LIQUID cooled" they just go oooooooh he so sexy :insert jay and silent bob movie exerpt:

I never thought i'd get advice to buy with the toss of a coin :D :D :D
This forum is too good i should have joined earlier.....

As for the ladies i think i will get none with my sorry im thinking of getting a 6600gt yet :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom