64Bit Revolution build

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Well actually I'm 16, I turn 17 June 19th. I have a credit card because I am responsable and its co-signed by my parents. Though I wont overdraw and will make payments on time because I really dont want anything bad on my credit. But yeah I did just charge a buttload but it should be a really good experience and make me some money back.

-Ryan

........wow......you're parents are either slightly insane or can cover your ass in the event of an emergency...no way in hell I'd give my kid a credit card at that age.

Best of luck to you though, IMO credit cards are the devil :p

I want one and just charge like $20 a month to it simply to build up credit, but it's those damn APR's that'll get ya.

$2000 on it, yikes....as I said good luck to ya :D and yer computer "yarrr a fine vessel she be indeed yaaaarrrrrgh" :)

LMAO!! Thanks, and yeah I would have to agree with that, credit cards are the devil, damn APR. But mine is 0% for a year so that covers 2/3 of the payment period that I'm going to be doing, after that its something like 10% YESH!

-Ryan

yeah I actually wanted to get the F-400 Series LTD guitar that way through musicians friend...they have their own "Musicians Friend!" credit card type deal....all purchases over $499 will be one year no interest and the guitar I want is $699 so I figure, $100 a month, 7 months, all paid off no interest :D

It'd be to replace my current ESP LTD Viper-100 series guitar...good guitar, just had it a while and I'm :drool:ing over that f-series........gotta get a venice first though :p

Nubius said:
........wow......you're parents are either slightly insane or can cover your ass in the event of an emergency...no way in hell I'd give my kid a credit card at that age.

Best of luck to you though, IMO credit cards are the devil :p

I want one and just charge like $20 a month to it simply to build up credit, but it's those damn APR's that'll get ya.

$2000 on it, yikes....as I said good luck to ya :D and yer computer "yarrr a fine vessel she be indeed yaaaarrrrrgh" :)

Hell I wouldnt give MYSELF a credit card and I am at basicly the same age as him

Its not that much actually, I'm paying about $130 USD a month. Thats above minimum and I have 0% APR for the first year. You have to understand that I am 16 and really only have a few other things that I need to spend money on or save for.

-Ryan

yeah but I think more appropriately the point he is getting at...or might be anyway...is the fact that most 16 year olds don't even make that much...hell around here man it was impossibly for me to find a job until I was 18, so at 16...yeah I wasn't making any money.

Either way if you can pay it off and above minimum payments you're off to a good start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom