wnat can i do to fix my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
im stilll having problem i disconnecteed everything and put everything again. And its still in the blackscreen like sleepmode. this is pissing me off, i cant do nothing this is all my fault for trying to add a hdd. i need this to work.

It should boot without a harddrive. Put only memory, video card, processer and heatsink into the MB. Then plug in the two power connections to MB and if you need one, into the video card. Then try ot boot.

ok i did and it didnt work its still on the sleep screen dam this is so sucks. next week i have finals and i have to use this computer for one take home test.

reset cmos
jumpers on mobo
cover two out of three pins switch it so it covers the other pin and middle one then move back to original spot
should work after this

aspire......his computer won't POST at all.....he can't get into the BIOS lol....yeesh.

Dark sniper, have you tried completely removing the mobo and placing it on something like a wooden table to rule out the possibility it's grounding itself out in the case?

ill try that so just take everything out and put the mobo on something and connect everything baack on it. see before it did this when it was checking the hdd the other one it posted a message and i couldnt get to read it. so i just shut the computer down. and kow its stuck on this crap.

try to check your jumepr settings in your hard drives first.... as to your pc... do you hear any beep sounds? try cleaning your ram with the use of a pencil eraser.... erase the part that is useed to connect your ram to its slot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom