Best Video Card for Under $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Just as the title says. I'm not much of a gamer, but I do intend on oerclocking this somewhat. What would be the best card for $200 or under? I am not going to spend more than that, and I am not going to go with ATI. NVidia all the way. I was thinking the XFX GeForce 6200 with 128mb GDDR3, they have it over at ZZF for $190.

eVGA 6600GT (AGP or PCI-E flavor) for around 175.

a 6200 doesnt really have 128 meg of GDDR3 (It's called TURBOCACHE for a reason). And it's a rip for 190.

The leadtek 6600GT's are also nice, would be better if your were goign the AGP route IMHO.

You would know this all, but your on the list.

Desi, that is a tight card. Gotta love eVGA. I forgot to mention though that I need AGP. I would love PCIE, but I simply cannot afford a new GFX card, mobo, RAM, AND cpu. Only the beggining 3. I didnt know until today that I would need a new video card, but I'm going to upgrade my mobo and RAM soon anyway so I might as well do the video card as well. Thats too bad too, I liked my card. (FX5600 Ultra, Personal Cinema).

I think I'll go with the deal at ZZF. It also comes with a $30 rebate, so it cost only $160. :)

Ya'll dont think I should get the XFX? Heard they OC the best.

Yeah, but eVGA is still better. It lasts longer, higher quality. Seriously, eVGA is the best nVidia card maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom