Elaborate OC'ed rigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if you are serious about overclocking, follow the recommendations to go to xtremesystems.org. I've peaked around there a little bit, and the guys there are super-knowledgeable when it comes to overclocking.

You were wondering what people have for cooling systems....most people here use stock cooling (including myself), in fact most members here are single-posters that have a problem or a question. If you just look at the sigs and posts of members at xtremesystems, you will get more than enough ideas for OCing and cooling:)

Why thank you Elbatrop, that was the most informative and non-condascending reply I have gotten yet. Wish everyone could have posted a nice, civil post like you did. :) Thanks

I checked out Xtremesystems and, frankly, I dont like it that much. It's too big, and there are too many people and too many threads and too many sections. It's not like TF, which is nice and straight forward. Short, sweet, and to the point.

I'll give XS a serious try though, and really tear holes in it.

Thanks.

XS is excelent, im not a member and i have learned SO much from thoise guys lol. BTW codiene and nubius yall should back off. he said he knows about most cooling but he was looking to see what else he didnt know about it. like i know about phase change but i had never heard of oil cooling. then again im a NOOB in most OCing so yea lol. thats why i go to XS for the advanced stuff i dont know. he asked a question so answer it like a top oster should, not tell him something he cant do. let him find that out on his own.

You may call it being realistic, but I call it being an asshole.
Then I call that the thoughts of a foolish child. I'm not the only one here giving you 'realistic' thoughts kid. It's called the word of those who are more experienced than you and realise that there are also people WAY more experienced than them so that puts you even further down the ladder

EDIT:

BTW codiene and nubius yall should back off
Yeah incase you didn't notice, gaara, and I believe at least 2 other people agreed with my initial post. I never said he couldn't do it in time...it's the fact of thinking he's going to just learn it all and hit massive OC's in one swoop that aint gonna happen.

Double Edit: In regards to this:

I am nothing like you, Nubius, and you are nothing like me. You dont know me from anything other than the forums, where you are 'king' in your own mind. You can say what you want about me, you can think how you want to think about me, but I know the truth.
Worthless ranting of someone who gets overly defensive over something trivial. If you think it's flaming you got a world of hurt coming in the future, otherwise I would have said 'YOU MORON YOU CANT DO THAT' which I didnt...I blatently started off with 'no offense' and posted my opinion which is what the forums are for. Not only that, but more than 2 people agreed with me, BUT you in particular have a grudge against me, simply because on more than one occasion I've had to correct you on otherwise simple matters.

I never once said you couldn't 'ever' do it that being the key word, nor would I say it to my kids....but if it were my kids I'd still be realistic, and guide them through a step by step process on how to do it....not start off at pro level like "ooh dady I want to play baseball sign me up for the majors"

You say you know a lot about cooling yet you have to come here and ask about it. Chances are you know of air and water primarily. What about chilled water, peltiers otherwise as TEC cooling, building your own phase change dual and triple cascades, dry ice, liquid nitrogen, and yes innert liquids such as oil that doesn't conduct electricity.

You need to quit taking things so personally from me because I know for a damn fact you seem to have this personal grudge, so whatever I say you take it way beyond the original meaning, and just like dale, even if 10 people besides me says the same thing you somehow focus solely on what I of everyone say....hmmm...interesting

I know you aren't dale :rolleyes: I simply pointed out a manurism that is like his...you were here long before dale I believe.

As for regarding people singling me out, it's simply because I post the most and make myself the most known especially considering I'll type a fairly long and thorough response to whatever has been said.....dale was hated by a lot of people, yet he only responded to me when I said something even if someone said something 10 times worse.

I never said anything was your fault, and I know for a fact I have my own faults because after all I'm human...the point remains I posted my realistic opinion, and more than 2 or 3 people even agreed with it, yet here you are continuing back and forth solely with me and it was basically me that you decided was being 'an asshole not realistic'

So lets see I posted, then gaara said he agreed, the emeraldice agreed, then gomeler, then Codeine, but yeah it's just me being an ass.....right, get your crap together and quit thinking it's just me picking on you here

Let's just call it quits guys. No point of getting Keyboard Kourage and talking trash back and forth. Lets just move on, I think you can do it dude, I dont know you very well, but if you got the knowledge and the money and such, you should do it just fine. But there is no point arguing over something so little of a subject.

Thanks algu, we needed some reasoning up in here. Maybe we should cut down on the red meat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom