spyware problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkitty

In Runtime
Ok my g/fs computer today all of a sudden CRAPPED all over me.

First her home page changed to Allstarsearch.net. After i finally deleted that one it changed to clicksearch. I use SPyware blaster, spybot , spykiller and norton Utilities 05' . Now my system has been fine except for something hogging my bandwidth. I should get 550K and sometimes only get 30k,from microsoft.I download directx to always test my speed.

ANyway. SO all 4 of those programs found tons of crap.Deleted, rebooted found more. Init32m.exex is trying to load upon start up, i deleted that SHell registry entry.Hopefully it dont come back.

Task manager wont open . said it was disabled by admin.I found a registry key on yahoo search to re enabled it.

When this all started i had a dekstop image in a black box saying " Windows Error" spyware was found on this computer and it is recommended you download spyware removal programs.. etc i dont remember exactly. I cannot change me desktop as the WHOLE box in greyed out. This spyware shit is getting way out of hand. Sucks to need 5 programs to delete the shit and even then it dont get all of it.

Is there something WAY better out there? I dont care if i have to pay for it. Im tired of this shit. I now have to do this to my mom's computer for the 2nd time.

HELP!!!!

After this is all settled, get an alternate browser, such as FireFox or Opera.

-SkyHi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom