One more monstrosity of a heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot the apostrophe. (')

You should make CARLTON'S dance your avatar. The "It's not unsusual" dance.

Carlton Banks, the guy in your syg, is doing his dance, that he did freequently on the hit televesion show 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire', to the song by Tom jones 'It's Not Unusual'. you have that in your signature, and I was saying that it should totally be your avatar.

What the!.. Desi, you didn't know that, that was Carleton??...

On a side note, the dance does not look "snappy" enough.. They shud've made the .gif move faster.. Yeah. one of the best scenes was when Tom Jones in a strange fog came in and started singing "It's not unusual".. That was awesome .lol.. And Carleton started singing Jungle fever.. :D

It may or may not be too big, I'm not sure. But your a smart kid, I think you would be able to shrink it.

Go to User CP

Edit Options

Go to the bottom, click 'Change Avatar'

Go to the bottom of that, find the browse button, and then find the pic on your HDD. Then go to where there is a button above that that says 'Use Custom Avatar'. click that, then click changes. And then you are all set. It will tell you if it is too big.

Chankama said:
one of the best scenes was when Tom Jones in a strange fog came in and started singing "It's not unusual".. That was awesome .lol.. And Carleton started singing Jungle fever.. :D

Yeah, that was totally one of the funniest moment in Fresh Prince history. It was COMPLETELY random, and they never spoke of it again. That is the proper way of doing a random thing, and they could not have done it better. Man, that is such a good show, and utterly hilarious. I may have to watch it when I get home. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom