Bluetooth Compatability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moggizquestions

Beta member
Hello, I am using a Microsoft Bluetooth Wireless Desktop (ie. mouse and keyboard) and I am wanting to just add a headset to the mix to make use of internet telephony on my downstairs media PC. Obviously I already have a reciever, the complete desktop came with it as packaged. What I need to know is wether or not I can add a headset and it will be recognised by that reciever. I know nothing about Bluetooth and have only just bought the desktop solution. If I can't just add to that reciever then can I add another reciever or will that interfere? Any help would be greatly appreciated. David

I'm not too keene on Bluetooth, but, unless I'm mistaken, one Bluetooth adapter can support up to a large amount of devices. not sure what the number is. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah, from what i've found out already you can attatch loads of devices. The problem comes with the drivers being compatable with each other. Aparently the Microsoft ones are a bit fickle when it comes to attatching other devices and don't support them. I tried to get some support from microsoft but because i got the keyboard and mouse from ebay they won't even let me send an email without charging me. Typical Microsoft!

I'm fairly certain the MS made all their tech support free recently. I may be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom