Does it help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasrix

In Runtime
I started playing Guild Wars and i use a headset with mic to talk to my guild members. I was wondering if a sound card effects the feed on the mic? or if the headset determins that.

Pick up a Creative SBL 24-bit PCI card for around $29.99 (got mine from Circuit City, just look on circuitcity.com for the $30 sound card). I don't know if it'll help with the feedback, but it made my music and games sound way better than I was expecting, and I'm using $20 Altec Lansing speakers.

Having no experiance in this field dont trust my opinion... i doubt the sound car would have anything to do with the MIC feedback... but it would affect the game obvisouly... so.. im guessing its probably the mike....

askantik said:
Pick up a Creative SBL 24-bit PCI card for around $29.99 (got mine from Circuit City, just look on circuitcity.com for the $30 sound card).

i will probably look into that... thanks bro :D iv been wanting new a new soundcard...

One more thing, then I will shut up.

This is a review of the card on CC's website:

easy to install
Reviewer: bebe from Honolulu, HI on Mon Mar 07 20:31:22 EST 2005
2 out of 3 found this review helpful

I needed to upgrade my sound card and my previous sound card was a soundblaster so I decided to pick this one up. It's cheap, only 29.99 + tax and worth every penny. My previous soundblaster didn't allow for digital speakers, so all this time I had digital speakers working on analog. For the first time I get to experience my digital speakers in digital! At first, I couldn't get sound and thought something was wrong, but if you have digital speakers you need go to the speaker settings and turn on the digital only output on the software. I just upgraded my system to xp so it should work for everybody with xp.

I had this same problem and was a little pissed off until I realized it was my own fault that my speakers weren't working ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom