windows 99

Status
Not open for further replies.

neversleeps

In Runtime
hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has heard of it. i heard it was never released but is supposed to be awesome. i acquired a copy of it awhile ago and forgot i had it and just stumbled upon it in my collection of stuff i dont need. anyways point is i already have xp and mandrake installed on mine and dont have another box to test it. i want to know if its real or not. if someone has a spare box and promises to tell me if it works and how it is etc then i will upload to where u want. its 125mb rarred. i was reading the read me and it looks legit. this is first come first serve. im only uploading it once or twice.

msdom.jpg

Neversleeps: During Windows 9/x, when they updated it every year, they technically called it after that year. When Win 95 was updated for 1997, it was technically called Windows 97, but still 95 on the box. Same went with 98, the 99 revision was technically Windows 99 but they didnt call it that.

HAHA!!! That is wicked cool. I think I may have to find a new avatar uynder there too. :D

Him said:
Neversleeps: During Windows 9/x, when they updated it every year, they technically called it after that year. When Win 95 was updated for 1997, it was technically called Windows 97, but still 95 on the box. Same went with 98, the 99 revision was technically Windows 99 but they didnt call it that.

To be quite honest, i was wondering what they did about that. :p
thanx for the info

i wish microsoft did what apple does and releases a new O.S every year. I am no apple fan boy I just use em at school and i like 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom